National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors (NAW)
CDA is a member of the National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors (NAW), which represents wholesale distributors across business segments. Due to CDA's membership in NAW, CDA members have access to a number of NAW resources and online courses that have been built for the wholesale distribution industry.
A library of books and research studies are available for purchase at discounted rates for CDA members. NAW publications cover a variety of wholesale distribution topics, such as profitability, inventory management, sales and pricing strategies. Examples include the titles listed below and many more.
- Facing the Forces of Change®: Navigating the Seas of Disruption
- Driving Profitable Growth: A Distributor's Playbook to Generate–Manage–Sustain Competitive Advantage
- Effective Sales Incentive Design for Distributors
- What’s Your Plan? Smart Salesforce Compensation in Wholesale Distribution
- Customer Stratification: Best Practices for Boosting Profitability
- In Search of the Perfect Customer: Cost-to-Serve for Distributors
- Optimizing Distributor Profitability: Best Practices to a Stronger Bottom Line
- Pricing Optimization: Striking the Right Balance for Margin Advantage
- Profit Myths in Wholesale Distribution: The Truth About Sales, Margin, Inventory and Expenses
- Strategic Pricing for Distributors: Tools and Rules for Building Higher Margins
- The Real Profit Drivers: Managing the CPVs
- Essentials of Profitable Inside Sales in Distribution
- Taking Charge of Distribution Sales: 9 Proven Skills to Lead and Manage Your Sales Team
- Driving Distributor Sales Beyond: Best Practices for Outselling Your Competitors
- Mergers and Acquisitions for Distributors: Expert Advice for Buyers and Sellers
For questions about accessing these resources through CDA’s affiliation with NAW, please contact KimberlyB@CDAWeb.net.